15 Must-Have Car Emergency Tools
As much as we hate it, cars can crash down, and not always is it possible to wait around for a mechanic to arrive and fix the problem. This is where having an emergency car tool kit is necessary for any individual to have safe in the car.
To avoid being in a situation, you must have these fifteen emergency tools
- Mobile phones pre-programmed with rescue apps and emergency contacts and a charger to keep your phone charged in those long trips.
- Keep jumper cables to help you start your car and get back on the road without calling an expert for help.
- An auto body repairs kit must have a flashlight with batteries to make sure your car is repairable at the time of night.
- It must have the essential toolkit, including screwdrivers, pliers, an adjustable wrench, duct tape, and zip ties to change the tires of making temporary fixes in the vehicle.
- Keep windshield washer fluids to ensure safe driving.
- Keep blankets for the time when your heater stops working or if your car breaks down, and it’s a blizzard outside.
- Extra warm clothes like gloves and scarves, so you are prepared for the unexpected.
- Warning devices, including flairs or triangles, if you unexpectedly get stranded at the side of the road.
- Keep abrasive materials to get your vehicle out of the snow, mud, or an uneven surface.
- Keep a snow shovel for the people living in colder regions with high chances of snowing.
- An ice scraper – again for the people living in colder areas, it might be significant t scrape that ice off the vehicle.
- Keep a cloth or roll of paper towels to clean up any spills in the car.
- First aid kits as you do not know when anyone could need it.
- Keep drinking water to keep the body hydrated in an unexpected car breakdown.
- Snacks so you don’t run out of food if your car breaks down.